Ravi plant biotechnologies Limited –RPBL was incorporated in 2004 and created small pesticides formulation unit near Baroda with a capacity of 2 KL per day EC formulation and packing.
Now, with 9 years of experience, in the year 2013, RPBL have Pesticides formulation and packing facilities with more than 150 KL/MT capacity per day with wide range of formulations, two units producing only Insecticides, Fungicides, Bio-fertilizers etc. and two more units of their associate Company RAVI PLANT BIOTECHNOLOGIES LTD (RPBL) producing only Herbicides.
The Company is in to Contract Manufacturing Business only exclusively with a Now as time is getting change and we have lot of satisfied customer, we have decided to increase our footprint in one more business and that is only related to crop management that can give higher and quality yield to our farmer with low water consumption and less laborious
And finally have formed a company “KEESEN CROP MANAGEMENT”
This is for exclusively Micro irrigation system manufacturer and supplier to end customer which will be farmer. It is now need of all farmers to take all technological advantage to get better yield and get wealthier with help of advanced Micro Irrigation systems. We are committed to provide world class irrigation systems, parts and services to our customer at competitive price.
We have world class machinery for manufacturing emitting pipe (dripline). We have also In-house testing facility with all modern equipmtnts which are enough capable to identify right quality is delivered to our customer.
We are also very much interested to serve industrial/corporate customers who want to take drip line from us as per their requirement. We have huge manufacturing facility, warehouses with good supply chain.
We have different drip line manufacturing machines-Round dripper line as well as flat dripper line.
The some of the advantages of drip irrigation are :
- Fertilizer and nutrient loss is minimized due to localized application and reduced leaching.
- Water application efficiency is high.
- Field leveling is not necessary.
- Fields with irregular shapes are easily accommodated.
- Recycled non-potable water can be safely used.
- Moisture within the root zone can be maintained at field capacity.
- Soil type plays less important role in frequency of irrigation.
- Soil erosion is minimized.
- Weed growth is minimized.
- Water distribution is highly uniform, controlled by output of each nozzle.
- Labour cost is less than other irrigation methods.
- Variation in supply can be regulated by regulating the valves and drippers.
- Fertigation can easily be included with minimal waste of fertilizers.
- Foliage remains dry, reducing the risk of disease.
- Usually operated at lower pressure than other types of pressurized irrigation, reducing energy costs.
- All above will be converted in higher crop yield and lot of savings for our farmers and nation